Monday, April 30, 2012

Sea of Blue

30April12(1)EDIT 30April12(2)EDIT 30April12(3)EDIT 30April12(4)EDIT 30April12(5)EDIT

Dress: Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's
Tights: Street Vendor in Spain
Heels & Earrings: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Bracelet: GAP

I wore this outfit to give my final 10 minute presentation in my presentational speaking class (COMM 375 for you Ball Staters).  I spoke about fashion, inspiration, and how to create new, innovative ideas.  Even though my presentation wasn't perfect, I felt pretty unstoppable in this.  We could wear whatever we wanted and it was interesting to see what each of my classmates chose - our personalities were truly reflected in how we dressed ourselves.  (Weird side note - over half the class was wearing blue).

I'm SO happy all of my classes are coming to a close (this semester has been tough) but I gotta stick it out for a few more days of finals.  Wish me luck!