Friday, July 12, 2013

Floral Camo

12July13(1) 12July13(2) 12July13(3) 12July13(4)

Top: maurices
Pants: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Wedges: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

I declare this as my first intentional monochromatic look! I'm kind of surprised at how well the floral patterns mesh, especially because I hardly spent any time at all putting this outfit together this morning. Some things are meant to be, I suppose. 

I've only truly embraced wearing whatever I want without fear of judgement within these past couple months. Perhaps stemming from a mixture of newfound maturity and confidence, (and a lack of time to plan) the thought "will someone think this is too much?" never really crosses my mind. I like that. It's way less pressure on myself, and I think it allows for more creativity. Clothing is one of my favorite self-expressions, and I think I'm finally figuring out how to do that in the right way for who I am.