Sunday, June 3, 2012

Smooches

3June12(1) 3June12(2) 3June12(3) 3June12(4) 3June12(5) 3June12(6)

Cardigan: Target
Dress: H&M
Leggins: Target
Flats: Payless
Belt: Vintage (Mom's)
Bracelets: ALDO, The Buckle
Necklace: Tiffany & Co

Yes, that is a train car in the background of these photos.  You know what makes it better?  The inside of it has been converted into a barber shop!  Nick used to get his hair cut here when he was a little kid...aw!

Since this dress is on the short side, I look a leaf out of my manager's book and decided to layer it with leggins and a simple cardigan.  I was super comfortable all day long and I even fought off the chill of the dreaded air conditioner.

What do you guys wear to work to stay comfortable?  I've gotta get some insoles for my shoes - flats and sandals everyday are killing me!

On another note, my hairdryer conveniently died earlier this week.  So, I bought a Hot Tools ionic 1875 wattage dryer from Ulta and I'm pretty impressed with the results.  I was using a cheap Conair one before and I think the Hot Tools left my hair silkier and smoother.  I would recommend it if you're in the market for a new one.  

Have a great Sunday night everyone!