Friday, August 23, 2013

Rock Star

23Aug13(1) 23Aug13(2) 23Aug13(3) 23Aug13(4)

T-shirt: Work
Pants: Derek Lam for Kohl's
Shoes: Payless
Sunglasses: Rayban "Clubmaster"

I felt kinda punk rock in this outfit. New red hair (complete with a big poof), printed pants, and a graphic tee. Perfect for a Friday.

Graphic tee's were my jam back when I was in middle school, which about 10 years ago now. My favorites (that I remember) included a black Pirates of the Caribbean shirt featuring Johnny Depp and a Led Zeppelin album cover tee, both of which came from Hot Topic. Obviously, I was a total rock star. I also distinctly remember calling the local radio station multiple times to request Swing Swing by the All American Rejects around this time period. So, here's the music video, for 13 year-old me: