Thursday, June 6, 2013

Buzzin Just Like Neon

6June13(1) 6June13(2) 6June13(3) 6June13(4) 6June13(5) 6June13(6) 6June13(7)

Pin It

Blouse: maurices
Jacket: Target
Skirt: Rock & Republic for Kohl's
Wedges: GAP
Bracelet: Swarovski 
Sunglasses: Rayban "Clubmaster"

Today's outfit was built around this skirt. I like it because it's comfortable and stretchy (the material almost has a rubbery feel, maybe because it's mostly rayon?), but it is also heavy and was falling down by the end of the day. I'm not sure if this will be a regular in my work wardrobe - it might be better suited for an occasion that lasts a few hours.

These photos make this skirt look a little more day-glo than looks in real life, but nonetheless, I was apprehensive about wearing a neon skirt to work. To combat the "dancefloor" vibe the skirt gives off, I decided to pair it with black to tone it down. Overall, I like the look, but I wish I had some killer black pumps instead of these wedges...I smell a shopping trip coming up soon!