Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Moving On Up

4June13(1) 4June13(2) 4June13(3) 4June13(4) 4June13(5)

Pin It

Cardigan: Target
Tank: maurices
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet
Wedges: Michael Kors

I've recently graduated from college (WOOT WOOT!) and moved on to my first real job!
That means, along with many other changes in my life, my blog will be changing as well. I'll now be chronicling more polished & professional outfits for a young 20-something in a business casual work environment.
This was one of those outfits that came together perfectly. I had been searching for a top to put with this skirt, but hadn't thought of this combo until this morning. I love it! Also, I would really recommend these wedges for a woman who wears heels all day - they're lightweight and they fit my feet like a dream. I hardly notice I'm wearing heels!
P.S. How do you like my happy twirl?