Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fuzzy Blanket





Coat: ModCloth
Leggings: Target
Boot Socks: Kohls
Boots: Stein Mart
Headband: Walgreens

Dreary days make me want to cuddle up with a long book, a hot cup of tea, and a fuzzy blanket.  It's been one of those days here in Muncie, but I coerced my fiancĂ© Nick to run outside with me to snap a few shots of my brand new coat (!) before the freezing temperatures completely chilled our bones.

Walking to class in Indiana weather can be brutal, so it's crucial to have the proper outerwear and cozy accessories.  (Also - LAYERS!)  I love the vivid stripes in this coat, and the slight western/blanket feel makes it unique.

Everyone needs those key pieces in their closet that can turn a bland outfit into a spicy ensemble, and one of the easiest ways to do that for me is with a coat.  I think I'll be living in this for the next few months, or at least until it's over 30 degrees!