Friday, January 27, 2012

Semi Charmed Kinda Life




Sweater: H&M
Lace Tank: Target
Cami: Target
Jeans: Silver, The Buckle
Boots: Stein Mart
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Watch & Charm Bracelet: Gifts

Queen Victoria was known for her love of charm bracelets, especially those that contained pictures and locks of Prince Albert's hair.  She loved to give and receive charms as gifts, and was actually called The Charm Queen.  You can find a short summary on the history of charm bracelets here.  

I'm pretty sure this was given to/purchased by my mom when I was born.  (Note the slightly creepy baby head).  While mine doesn't have a locket, I still love it.  All the charms are from cities out West my parents and I vacationed at when I was a kid.  It's full of memories, even if it is extremely noisy and potentially dangerous to my mousepad.

Have a happy Friday, everyone!