Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bloom

21March12(1) 21March12(2) 21March12(3) 21March12(4) 21March12(5) 21March12(6) 21March12(7) 21March12(8)

Tank: Apt. 9, Kohl's
Shorts: GAP
Sandals: Blowfish
Sunglasses: Rayban "Clubmaster"
Necklace: Tiffany & Co

This is the most fascinating, beautiful tree I have ever seen! It sits at the end of my street (although I wish it was right outside my window!), and I am able to enjoy it whenever I please.  I am enamored with its array of colors, which range from a soft, blush pink to a powerful, vivid lavender.  It is so relaxing to watch the wind gently blow petals in a dizzy haze to the ground, forming a soft, lush blanket beneath its branches.

I couldn't pass up an opportunity to photograph a beautiful piece of mother nature, and what made it even more perfect was my matching shorts AND toenail polish.  I love the simplicity of my outfit - just a tank, shorts, and sandals, and it still possesses a "put-together" quality.

I hope everyone is having a sunny, happy day!

P.S.  If you are in Muncie, drop by Noodles & Co tonight to help support Lambda Pi Eta, the Communication Honors Society, of which I am a part.  25% of sales will benefit our organization in our community.  All you need to do is say you want to donate to Lambda Pi Eta, or LPH for short!