Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chameleon


27March12(1) 27March12(2) 27March12(3) 27March12(4) 27March12(5) 27March12(6)

Sweater: Pimkie, Spain
Cami: Target
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Shoes: TOMS
Hat: Forever 21

This is what I wear on a typical Tuesday: a simple sweater or t-shirt, repeat denim from the day before, some kind of hat, and flats or sandals.  I only have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I like to wear comfy clothes because I spend most of the day working on homework or completing other projects.

Also, the temperature dropped about 40 degrees from last week, so I chose my warmest sweater to protect me from the fierce winds and to keep me cozy.  I can't wait until it gets back into the 80's again!

P.S. I'm cracking myself up because I didn't realize how much this outfit blended in with the background until just now - I look like a chameleon!

Have a happy Tuesday! :)