Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Forward

12March12(1) 12March12(2) 12March12(3)12March12(4) 12March12(5) 12March12(6)

Top: Apostrophe
Cami: Target
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Shoes: Sperry
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Ring: Local artist in Durango, CO

I'm back! Nick and I had a fantastic time staying at my aunt and uncle's place in Durango, CO (pictures and info coming soon!) and warm weather awaited us upon returning to IN.  Spring is in the air and I couldn't be happier.  

My mom and I went shopping this past weekend and we both picked up a pair of these jeans from the LC Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl's.  I. LOVE. THESE. JEANS.  They fit perfectly, and they're comfy enough to last all day.  Everyone should run out and get a pair - you won't regret it.

My favorite part of this outfit is my statement ring I got while I was in Durango.  I spotted it at a small shop downtown the first day we were there, and I just couldn't leave without it.  It's made of real turquoise and sterling silver by a local jewelry artist.  It was an investment, but it's a beautiful reminder of the memories we had and a great accessory to essentially any outfit.  I'm hoping the pyramid power will help me as I study for my midterm in a few hours! Wish me luck!