Monday, March 19, 2012

To the Maxi

19March12(1) 19March12(2)19March12(3) 19March12(4) 19March12(5)

Tank: Target
Denim Jacket: GAP
Skirt: Maurices
Watch: Gift
Bracelets: (gold and pink) GAP, (thin gold bangles) ALDO
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Sandals: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Rayban "Clubmaster"

I picked up this skirt from Maurices this past weekend and I love it! It's thin enough to wear on an 80 degree day like today, and it's also a great alternative to shorts.  I felt stylish and free as I walked through campus, and most importantly, I was comfortable.

I love hot, sunny, summer days because between classes I sit outside and read.  Right now I'm about halfway through Catching Fire - the second book in the Hunger Games series.  My mom turned me on to these fantastic books right before I left for Durango, and I cannot get enough!  I only hope the movies will be as good as the books are.  Is anyone going to see the premiere this weekend?