Monday, February 27, 2012

Catch-Up

27Feb12(1) 27Feb12(2) 27Feb12(3) 27Feb12(4) 27Feb12(5) 27Feb12(6)

Jacket: a.n.a., J.C.Penney
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Stein Mart
Headband: GAP
Earrings: GAP
Necklace: Tiffany & Co

This weekend Nick and I headed up to Fort Wayne so I could spend all Saturday at a show choir competition and the rest of the time with my parents before we leave for spring break.  We're going to Durango, CO in less than a week!!

  I love visiting home and I had a great time catching up with everyone.  Unfortunately though, reality hit and I spent all day (and almost all night) Sunday catching up on homework and finishing projects for classes.  I got about 4 hours of sleep, so it was a miracle I even got out of bed this morning!

My favorite pair of jeans and my tall boots are two pieces I can always rely on when I don't have time to put an outfit together.  I paired them with a purple V-neck sweater (not pictured) and I broke out my spring coat because its pretty warm today...and by warm I mean 46 degrees! I can't wait until the temperature hits the 50s and 60s so I don't have to bundle up as much.  I'm longing for heat!