Saturday, February 4, 2012

(un)Intentions

I've been wearing lots of sweatpants and BSU t-shirts lately (SO many projects for school and nights spent at the library), so I don't have any great new outfit posts.  I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post! Completely unintentional, I swear.  Here are a few from various nights I've been keeping on my iPhone (via Instagram).




Top outfit:
Cami: Target
Lace tank: Target
Jacket: LOFT
Jeans: Silver, The Buckle
Boots: Steve Madden, Von Maur
Red clutch: Estee Lauder makeup bag

I wore this out with my friends on a Friday a few weeks back.  Totally comfy and warm! I love keeping my hair up in a bun; if I don't it looks like a mess by the end of the night.



Scarf: Macy's
Jacket: ModCloth
Leggins: Target
Boot Socks: Kohls
Booties: Blowfish

I practically live in this outfit when it snows out.  Great for campus - it makes a statement and is completely functional.


Hat: Artwistic, San Clemente, CA
Scarf: Macy's

I love this hat.  I picked it up from a small screen printing shop right by the beach in San Clemente, CA last spring break.  The artwork was hand drawn with sharpies! Too cool.




Coat: ModCloth
Scarf: Macy's
Tights: Macy's
Boot Socks: Khols
Boots: Stein Mart
Bag: Coach

Nick, a few of my friends, and I went down to SuperBowl Village last night.  IT WAS INSANE.  We were in the middle of everything - and everyone.  What a crazy experience.  We parked our car about 3 miles away from the circle, so we walked over 6 miles, not including all the walking we did around the city!  It was all a blur - I barely had time to take any pictures! We didn't see anyone famous, or see the LMFAO concert, but it was definitely an experience I don't think any of us will forget.