Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Worn, But Not Forgotten

28Feb12(1) 28Feb12(2)

T-Shirt: LOFT
Dress (worn as skirt): H&M
Tights: Street vendor in Spain
Boots: Stein Mart
Beanie: Dollar bin at MARSH

I've been applying for internships all day (aka using every brain cell I have!), so here is a quick post of an outfit that never made it to the blog.

I don't know where this strange little combo came from, but I was surprised with how great I felt in it.  One thing I've learned since creating this blog is that it is so liberating to wear whatever you want.  Before, I would limit my clothing choices because of what I thought people would say, and as a result my outfits would fall flat.  The lesson here?  Don't be afraid to be bold.  What you wear affects how you feel.  If you feel unstoppable, you radiate confidence, and that's a look everyone can wear.