Friday, February 10, 2012

Spoonman











Top: LOFT
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boot Socks: Kohl's
Boots: Stein Mart
Spoon Ring: Art Fair in Fort Wayne

TGIF.  Truly.  This week has been jam packed.  I've been running around like crazy, attending career fairs, informational meetings, and internship counseling...working as hard as I can to plan for the future!

I'm a natural organizer - I like to plan everything in my life.  Some days, its as simple as planning my outfits, but when I woke up this morning and it was snowing (!) I had to change my plans.  (Note to self: add flexibility under skills section in resume).

On another note, I dug this spoon ring out of my jewelry box this morning.  I love it, but all I can think of when I look at it is Soundgarden's 90's hit, Spoonman.