Monday, February 20, 2012

Snail Mail

20Feb12(1) 20Feb12(2) 20Feb12(3) 20Feb12(4) 20Feb12(5)

Tank: Apt. 9, Kohls
Flannel: Aeropostale
Cardigan: Cotton Emporium, Von Maur 
Leggins: Target
Socks: Smartwool, Dicks
Booties: Blowfish
Necklace: Tiffany & Co

Today I sent out some letters to companies I met at the career fair last week - wish me luck!  I used personalized cards with my full name on them I still had from high school graduation, and stamps I got from my aunt and uncle at christmastime.  Shows how often I write letters!

I slept through my alarm this morning, so when I was getting dressed I threw on comfy clothes and ran out the door.  (Leggins are the perfect solution to Monday mornings, by the way.)  It was only 19 degrees when I left so I knew layers would be the best choice.  I even mixed navy blue and black and no one noticed - or said anything to me at least!

Here's to the start of another hectic week!